Application and Guidelines for Director Seat
Application Deadline – August 16, 2021 COB
- Serve a three-(3) year term or the remainder of the unexpired term of a director who has resigned or been terminated.
- Responsible to the President.
- Function is to formulate and implement all plans, operations and financial policies to operate the Association to best serve the membership.
- Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have actively served on at least one (1) committee.
- Must attend the Professional Standards training in the first year of the commencement on the BOD.
Other expectations of the Association are:
- Attend monthly BOD meetings on the third Thursday of the month.
- Attend the Annual Achievement Awards Banquet in March
- Attend Annual Membership Meeting in October
- Attend BRAR’s Annual Leadership Retreat
- Attend VR’s Annual Leadership Retreat in December
- Be assigned to a committee as a BOD Liaison (potentially one meeting a month, depends on committee)