To our valued BRAR members,
We hope you and your families have been safe. Although we never closed our offices for business, we are beginning the first step in a phased approach to reopening our offices to our members. Effective Monday, June 15, we will be allowing members inside our Winchester and Front Royal offices by appointment only. We are taking this first, measured step to safeguard the health of both our employees, and our members. You still can call-in your order to 540-667-2606, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can place your purchase on the front porch for pick-up.
If making an in-person visit, please read the following protocols to understand our current visitor practices fully:
In compliance with the Governor’s Executive Order #63, we ask all office visitors to wear a face-covering while inside our facilities. If you forget your mask, we have a limited supply available for our guests to purchase. Executive Order #63 provides several exceptions to the mask requirement. Given our office setting the following exceptions may apply:
- Any person who has trouble breathing.
- Any person seeking to communicate with the hearing impaired and for which the mouth needs to be visible.
- Persons with health conditions that prohibit wearing a face-covering. Nothing in this order shall require the use of a face covering by any person for which doing so would be contrary to his or her health or safety because of a medical condition.
If you fall under one of these exceptions, we kindly ask that you inform our staff when making your appointment.
To reduce the likelihood of the spread of COVID-19, we are asking all employees and members the following related health questions. Before entering our offices, we ask you to consider the following:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19, or have you been determined presumptive positive by a member of the medical community in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in “close contact” with another person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has been determined presumptive positive by a member of the medical community in the past 14 days?
- Have you experienced any of the following COVID-19, symptoms in the past 48 hours:
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Loss of sense of taste or smell
If you answer “yes” to any of these three questions, we ask you not to enter our offices. We will gladly reschedule your appointment for a future date, or call-in your order 540-667-2606 or email us email@example.com, and we can place your purchase on the front porch for pick-up.
Also, please note our lobby areas are closed at this time. When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please knock on the door, and our staff will greet you at our door and bring you into the building for your appointment. To limit community spread, we ask those who may be accompanying you that are not a part of your appointment wait in your vehicle.
We are maintaining our enhanced cleaning practices and have supplies of hand sanitizer available in our offices for use as appropriate. We are also restricting movement within our facilities to the Real Estate Store only.
Many changes have taken place in our offices, our communities, and our nation. We are adjusting appropriately. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we continue to adapt our protocols based on the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and the Virginia Department of Health. If you have questions or concerns about our practices, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
We truly appreciate your membership. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.
Looking forward to seeing you,