Are you interested in taking your career to the next level?
The Blue Ridge Association of REALTORS® offers all four (45-hour) modules which fulfills the educational requirements for licensure as a broker in the state of Virginia. You can complete each module within six weeks (2 days a week – 4 hour days).
You must complete four modules:
• Real Estate Brokerage (45-Hours)
• Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal (45-Hours)
• Essentials of Real Estate Finance (45-Hours)
• Real Estate Law (45-Hours)
*In addition, each module will offer 8-hours of continuing education – Real Estate Related category.
• Complete 180-hours of Board-approved Pre-License Courses, and
• Pass the PSI Virginia Examination for Brokers, and
• Be actively engaged as a salesperson for 36 of the 48 Months preceding application, and
• Have your Broker complete the verification experience form