NAR created the Member Value Plus (MVP) Program(link is external) to encourage members to take actions that will benefit NAR and its members, as well as to reward members for being an active participant in their Association. Active involvement is the best way to maximize your membership, as well as the best way to make the Association and all of its members more successful. The members who take the most active role are rewarded with resources that can continue to strengthen their own business.
Here are the top five actions you can undertake to be an MVP:
- Review the twice monthly AE Sneak Peek emails for the latest program news and offer information and share the content with your members, sent a couple of days before every member offer. .
- Promote the MVP Program in your communication with members.
- Ask members to subscribe to the MVP newsletter.
- Act now on an AE offer and be an MVP!
- Leave a Testimonial and tell us how you are using and promoting the program.
NARMVP@realtors.org. You can also find out how many of your members are taking advantage of the program by emailing the mailbox as well.